Cranberry Orange Mimosa Bellini
This easy 3 ingredient champagne cocktail recipe is perfect for brunch or even as a Bellini at a cocktail party.
For One Cocktail:
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Champagne or Prosecco to fill the glass
For a Pitcher:
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle of champagne or prosecco
Cranberry Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail
A great way to jazz up your happy hour without making it complicated. It’s a fresh-tasting, fruity drink that is great to share with friends.
For sugar-rimmed glasses:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- lime wedges (keep for garnish too)
For the drink:
- 750 ml bottle of Prosecco (chilled)
- 12 tablespoons cranberry-pomegranate juice
- fresh cranberries
- pomegranate seeds
Winter Spritz Cocktail
The vibrant orange colour of this drink never fails to make your guests smile, whether you’re snuggling on the sofa à deux or having all the neighbours round for a New Year’s Eve party.
- 50 ml Aperol
- 75 ml Champagne or Prosecco
- Ginger beer to taste
- Orange slices and basil leaves to garnish
Pink Gin Prosecco Cocktail
This recipe for pink gin prosecco cocktails will really get the Christmas party started!
- 100ml Gordon’s Pink Gin
- 100ml Sprite
- 50ml Prosecco
- Cut Strawberries