Helping small businesses manage their finances, and grow their business.
Monique Bridgewater has over 25 years of bookkeeping and accounting services experience. Realizing that there are a lot of small business owners such as contractors, carpenters, and retail stores, that need help with their accounting records and administration, she decided to open her business in January 2022.
5 Ways Monique Can Help You:
- Manage and record your business’s day to day transactions. Keeping on top of your transactions is a must when running a business. This helps you assess how your business is performing.
- Process your weekly or monthly payroll. Leave this daunting task to Figures. We will calculate your payroll less benefits in a timely manner.
- Manage your accounts receivable and payables. Cash management is a very important part of your business. Receiving cash allows you to pay your bills. Keep these account balances low.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements and analysis. This enables you to see the big picture of your business performance. We will provide you with an analysis as to why an account increased or decreased as well as provide tips on how to manage your business more effectively.
- Prepare and file quarterly payroll tax returns. Many owners see this task as too complex or there’s lack of time to do the returns while managing their operations. Leave it up to Figures to do the filings.
Contact Monique – email@example.com